Our next Smartphone Storytelling Workshop is now open for bookings.
USUAL PRICE €400. AVAIL OF 10 percent discount if booked by November 6th.
WHAT YOU LEARN
– how to make an effective video on your smartphone;
– how to plan a storyboard, using the tips of news journalists;
– how to use free Apps for assembling trimmed clips on your phone;
– how to frame, make best use of light, and sound;
– how to avoid the most common errors of video recording & produce professional videos.
– practical hands-on use of best gadgets for steady shots and good sound.
Award-winning journalist & producer Aileen O’Meara brings her extensive news journalism experience to this course, with professional insights into smartphone storytelling for events, blogs & marketing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
An up-to-date smartphone & laptop, chargers and leads. We send an Advance Preparation notice when you’ve signed up to enable best use of equipment on the day.
WHAT YOU GET
A practical hands-on workshop, combined with a detailed handout of Top Tips for Video Recording, YouTube Editor instructions and lots more.
Workshops now monthly at Dublin Chamber of Commerce in Clare Street in Dublin city centre.
Buy recommended equipment directly at Workshops – tripods, smartmounts and clip on microphones!
Closed Facebook Group membership for updates and advice.